Thursday, January 17, 2002

Oh yes - almost forgot. Today as I was going to class, I passed by the hot history prof. I caught his eye and gave a little smile, but he didn't seem to recognize me so I left it at that. I kept walking a few paces, and then all of a sudden I hear "I know you!" So I turn around and give him a big smile and croak "hi!" He grabed my hand and shook it like for way longer than is normal, and asked how I was. We chit chatted for like five minutes, which was cool, and finally we went back on our ways. A little wierd, but funny too. Anyhow, definitely wanted to blog that.
Argh - watching Temptation Island (don't ask) jealous of all these people having crazy fun affairs. If the guys weren't all such dorky gym queens on the show, I'd be for real jealous!

posted by traxis @ 10:45 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary