Friday, February 01, 2002

Yowza, only 4 days ago I would have seen myself being on a plane to Ottawa at this very time... Wow, life is strange.
Had to deal with Evil Bitch Monster this morning - nearly had to tell her that I didn't want to be in the office alone with her because I had the common sense of not trusting her after all the crap she's pulled last year on the office and on me. Held my tongue, good girl.
Today will be nice - nothing much, 1 lecture (which should win me points with my supervisor), and then a revision of my hockey pool (I think they call it a "redraft"?) YES, *I* am in a hockey pool! I thought the people in it were going to be university administration, but it ends up we only have 2 EA's, an ombudsperson, a couple history profs (not the hot one), and lower level support staff - not a networking experience at all. Anyhow, even though I got to have first pick for #1 player (damn old, I am 16th out of 16. Blah. Never watched a single game, not even sure who's on my team! Mario Lemieux, B. Hull, B. Guerrin, Mark Messier, V. Bure, F. Modin, M. Renberg, M. Havlat, the Sedin twins (psychic powers...), J. Halperns, and K. Stevens. Will let you know if any major changes happen at tonight's swap.
May be going to an improv theater group tonight to watch (not play - though I miss those old days)... might be going with G&T, Brad & Liz, and Chris... will see. Okay, going back to bed now.

posted by traxis @ 8:24 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary