Thursday, January 31, 2002

Been a busy couple of days... Elections are on and there is already death glares being shot at Evil Bitch Monster because she's fucking up the rules. I hate hate hate her! Tuesday's election meeting was met with some surprise as two of the positions that we already have people for on our group (we have a person for each position) were contested - meaning another person was running for them. Both of the other candidates are SO not right for the job, but they seem to be (and apparently are) shit disturbers. Anyhow, we're all working really hard together and getting all the work done, bar none.
Tuesday night I came home from the election meeting to do school work and worked and worked (and tried to blog) until like 4:30 am. My first meeting Wednesday was at 8:30 across campus, so had to wake up at like 7:30 to just make it there on time. Ran from there to my meeting with my supervisory which just went horribly - we are changing my project all over again, and I feel like I'm to blame even though it's him that keeps changing things all the time. Anyhow, was so grumpy that I skipped my 11:00 am meeting and just sat in my office and e-mailed Chris to vent. Finished my assignment for my 1 pm class, went to class, then went to the doctor to get some asthma spray for my lungs (which is what I needed to combat that last bit of my cold). Then went to my 5 pm meeting, followed by bad-for-me supper at the pub next door to the office, and then an 8 pm meeting of our election group that was somewhat productive. Finally, watched West Wing with Brad, Neil, Chris and Dan, then they all left except Chris who actually spent the night, which was nice. I was kinda loopy all day - cranky because of my bad meeting for school, bitchy because I only got like 2.5 hours sleep, and hyper becaue of the asthma spray (reaction to chemicals?) but was especially hyper when I was trying to get to sleep - think I kept poking Chris and asking weird questions and stuff. All of a sudden though the hyperness went away and I felt asleep. Dreamt weird election/family/Chris things. Hrmm. First meeting today was at 8 am, Evil Bitch Monster meeting, uhg. Anyhow, still very tired now - nothing until this afternoon (going to skip my 11 am meeting) so will work on election stuff and school stuff all day, keeping it cool to recover from my last two days of utter hell (and good times with Chris) and hopefully be able to get some of my weekend for fun things (Manicure! Shopping!)
Must go take a nice warm bath and read magazines now! mmmm.... love grad school.

posted by traxis @ 10:22 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary