Turned out to be an okay day afterall. Went to the 10:30 meeting with something printed out on paper for my supervisor, then we all cleaned the office (yay!). After, didn't go to class because hadn't done my assignment yet, so instead had lunch, worked at the office for a good 15 minutes (was so nice to be back there), then went home to grab my computer, and went to Chris' lab to work on school stuff. He was a little surprised to see me, and I guess I looked a little frazled because he just let me be and worked on my stuff that was due for a meeting in less than 1 hour. Did pretty much everything that was required, plus a bit of bonus work, and then left. Chris had already gone to go work out with J., but had asked me if I wanted to start jogging with him. I'm not too sure about how keen I am on the idea, but I do like the motion of running, and it would be nice to do that with him. I'm also in the mood that I should accept every possible invitation, especially if it is for an event or something that I wouldn't have done myself (this fits in perfectly with the latter). Plus it would be good for me. Went to my - oh god, David Bowie is in a commercial...it's for some kind of satelite radio... wow he's cool. Uh, yes, went to the meeting, it was very productive, and I think I contributed to it. Then had a final meeting with my supervisor right before 5 pm. Had taken a puff of my astma medication (hadn't needed one in a couple days), and the hyperness hit me head on. Was quite jittery throughout the meeting, but I think we finally have a project we can work on - thank god. Finally came home, found a school paper with our election material in it (looks great), then watched Buffy with Liz. Tonight, only need to read 4 short chapters for tomorrow afternoon's class, then some election stuff too. Would like to see Chris tonight, but that may not be the wisest idea...Maybe tomorrow night.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home