Chris said he left so that I could work on my assignment - which I didn't do and actually ended up skipping class and working on office stuff - it wasn't too bad becauser I really had to do that work. Anyhow, it's all finished now, and I'm pretty much back on track for all the office stuff. Pretty calm night tonight, only one meeting, and nothing else school-wise that's pressing. Will do some knitting while watching
ER, andclean up the war zone. Will try to get Chris' t-shirt done tomorrow, tired of not having completed that. May go shopping tomorrow too since I only have a 3 pm meeting, that leaves tons of time before closing. May go see a tacky movie - ah the things we can do when we're alone - don't have to explain yourself to anyone. Going to do a whole run of D&D on Sunday... next week will be absolutely killer. Election stuff coming to a head. uhg. Brad's been working from my home for the last few days, which has been nice, get to come home to someone there, made lunch for the two of us, it was just really nice to have my friend around - perhaps will reconsider getting a roomate for September, especially given the rent increases. Would really like to start Tae Kwon Do too - hopefully will be able to do things like this starting next month when election stuff calms down. Okay, time to clean!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home