Thursday, March 21, 2002

Figured out I was feeling sick because of the extra large Timmy's cafe mocha... stupid roolllll up the rimmm contest. No one I know has won anything more than a donut - scam I tell you. David Usher is on my tv... yum!
Got my ring fixed at Artifacts today - bought this Ammolite ring about a year ago and 6 months ago it clouded over. The nice people at the store and the distributors replaced the stone for me... it's not as firery as the one I had originally chose, but hell it's fixed and not wasted!
Mmmmm... "Push" fucking kicks ass! I can't wait for the hands in guitarist's mouth scene!
Did you know that David Usher's dad is an economics prof at Queens? His dad wrote a text book too that's supposedly amazing. Oh! Here's the scene! WICKED! So homoerotic!
Bought groceries and a replacement toque for the one I lost - same design but it's so inferior! The "safety pins" on the skull are in white too, not red like my first toque, and its made out of synthetic yarn, not cotton, and doesn't fit quite as snuggly. Argh.
School was stupid today, again policy got "passed" without fulfilling the correct procedure, not good. Will have to take up another fight for students within my department - that's always a dangerous thing to do because if I piss off the admin too much it could blow up in my face and I could get black balled for the rest of my degree here.
Practiced dancing with Chris last night, its so frustrating having so many rules for something that is normally so fun and easy. Kind of nervous for Saturday - not just the me dancing in front of others, but also having to deal with Chris dancing with other girls (possibly). I dunno. I talked with Paula about it today, and she said it would be a good test to push my boundaries a bit further towards normalcy... she's right, but it will still be difficult. Must keep practicing my shoes (stilleto heels) so I don't kill myself on Saturday night.
Going to a meeting tomorrow morning, followed by office work at lunch, then a short meeting with my office mate to get ready for a conference. Then Chris is picking me up and we're going to go to the museum to see the Jade exhibit, then back to his place for supper, and then to a coffee shop for an accoustic guitar performance. Sleeping over at his place then going to jog on Saturday morning. He's going to do workshops on dance in the daytime, and then we're meeting back up for the dance social. Sleeping over again then we have Laser Tag on Sunday morning, followed by D&D for me (and school work for Chris).
Want to go get the new Shopaholic book - "Shoppaholic in Manhattan" the first one was cute and very Brigit Jones-ish.

posted by traxis @ 10:09 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary