Dunno, still feel weird, and I don't really want to rely on anyone, everyone's having so many problems right now - don't want to impose myself, and plus none of them really know Derek or MadSide's cookie or Paula, so it's like weird to talk to them about it. Espcially telling Chris about Derek - not that he minds, but I certainly don't like hearing about ex's or crushes. Told him about Coire a bit yesterday - it was limited info, and if we're going to talk about it, I want to get it all out in one shot, both his and mine. I don't want to hurt him and I really don't want to get hurt either, but whatever.
Okay, I'm just babbling to keep busy.
Chris is taking me out to dinner tonight - he's such a sweetie. He really really takes great care of me. Love that about him.
posted by traxis @ 1:41 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home