Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Still no word from Adam on what happened to Derek.
Things calming down a bit - Neil is still considering whether or not he should quit. Brad freaked last night, but is okay now, and got to talk with Neil too. Chris and I are totally strong. Wendy's doing well - went to lunch with her today, and that was really nice. We are making plans for Friday night too.
Parents are coming to visit between the 14th and the 30th of May. That's no where as long as they had originally planned to visit. It'll be cool to show them all the great stuff that I've found about Edmonton, get them to meet my friends and meet Chris. I really like it out here, my friends are great, and the city is pretty good. The weather's even great - winter's not that cold afterall!
Kids are coming over for cocktails on Monday - list getting longer as I realize I should invite this person or that person. Roxanne, a girl whom I knew back in OT and her fiance, who now live here (and I helped find their apartment for them) are now coming too! She's totally cool. Invited some of Chris' friends, including his roommate and Cam. Should be a good turnout. Must somehow tell Grant and Tamsen that I'd rather if they didn't show up... Don't know how to do that yet.
Still no word from Lauren about the vaccum. What a freak.

posted by traxis @ 9:32 p.m.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary