Sunday went to dinner at Chris' with Grant and Tamsen - good stuff. The ham was good, didn't bother me that it tasted like babies. It was just really nice to do something calm and grown up. We 4 drank 3 bottles of red wine. Yummy! Watched Training Day, which I didn't get and didn't like. It was all very dull - don't know why Denzel Washington got an Academy Award for that. Whatever. Chris gave me my Easter gift, the stamp (which is beautiful!), my hollow chocolate chicken, a box of peeps (so I can experiment with them!) and best of all - an Easter lily! It was so sweet that he considers me in the same category as his mum and sister (and previously his grandma) - that meant a lot to me.
My Easter Monday Cocktail party was a huge hit amongst my friends - I dunno, the kids got out of control and started yelling, running around, and groaping each other. Chris punched Wendy in the stomach when she tried to flirt with him - that was so wicked! Don't think that Wendy has learned yet that it is NOT good to flirt with other people's boyfriends. Anyhow, Chris got quite loopy and kept cuddling with me on the couch, telling me how special I was, how happy he is, and how much he loves me. Nice! The kids finally left at around 2 am, Chris stayed over and totally crashed.
Yesterday was insanely busy with meetings, work, and commitments. Was kind of in a crabby mood because of having to clean up entirely on my own on Monday. Took pictures of the BBQ for graduates I went to help out at. Also found out that the people from the alumni office think extremely highly of me - wow! Don't really know why... I just do my job. Got my pictures too - Will try to put up the hillarious one from the road trip we took in Feb. The sausage link/dick one. :)
Today I have to prepare for a "debate", write a 5-6 page paper, go to a meeting at 9:30 am, work on a presentation for Friday (big thing!), pick up our poster for the conference on Friday, go to class to present the debate, and go to a reception from 4-6 pm. Will work on the introduction for another project tonight and work on scheduling the participants for my other research project.
So tired!
posted by traxis @ 8:06 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home