Saturday was crazy shopping with Wendy and Emily at WEM. Bought, oh god; a pretty tank top (black with pink rose print and subtle silver dots), another pair of Hutton pants, a shinny pair of black capris, a stetchy bright pink tank top, and a great white blouse that I can actually use cufflinks with. Some curling hair stuff, a teeny tiny purse fot the ballroom dancing thing in the evening, and I dunno what else, nothing big.
Saturday night Chris picked me up and I gave him the corsage, he was very happy. He looked hot in his suit, and I looked very very cute in my red crushed velvet dress and curled up hair, and cute accessories. The ballroom dancing event was quite fancy, the dinner was good, and the kids at the table were mostly all Chris' friends or my friends too. They're a little weird, in that they didn't introduce themselves or their dates to the entire table, whatever. Then dancing started, and that was just great. Chris asked me to dance for almost every dance, and we did really well. I asked the two guy friends from the table (they didn't ask me, boo) and no one else asked me at all either (no strangers) - I'm looking forward to being asked by more people when I start making friends at the lessons. Anyways, it was great, and I really had a great time and so did Chris, we had got even closer because the whole night went off without a hitch. So perfect.
Sunday morning, went to Chinese food with Chris then went to D&D at Wendy's. It was pretty good in that I almost got to 7th level. BUT I was bored after a while because everyone was starting to piss me off and just be annoying. Anyways, it was good to go home, call Chris then go to bed.
Today, had a good meeting in the morning, a pretty okay lunch meeting, did some work while covering our staff's lunch, then went running with Chris - bumped it up to 25 minutes and talked a lot while running and ran faster than last time too! Good for me! Brought my old Spin magazines to the fitness center (they have magazines there for people to read while on the bikes and treadmills). Went back to the office did school work, then went to the honours day conference, that was really good the kids did great work, then went back home. Met Chris after a lot of confusion about timing and being late and stuff, went grocery shopping then made big spaghetti for dinner, then went through the clothes pile that I put aside for giving away. Got rid of a lot of stuff, that's good. It was great spending that much time with him. Very very good time with him. Very very happy.
posted by traxis @ 10:54 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home