I spent 40 minutes in the damn chair waiting for the stupid hairdresser to blow dry my super thick hair - ON LOW POWER! When she was "done" (my hair was still mushy/wet) she then took out the CURLING IRON and curled the bottom part of my hair. That made me look even more stupid because I had limp mushy hair on top, then a kink where it started being attacked by the curling iron, then a stupid round curl. I looked like I had fishook hair. I reluctantly paid the lady for my "haircut" and came raging back at the office where someone confirmed that she did NOT cut out my lower layer like I had asked, and she CUT MY HAIR CROOKED!
I went and rinsed out my hair and restyled what ever I could of it. I look retarded.
So I am going to call the shop tomorrow when the manager is in and tell them what a horible experience I had with this person. SO ANGRY!
posted by traxis @ 2:28 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home