Chris and I are still both working our asses off doing schoolwork and officework. I would so love to just stay at home and chill instead of going to all these stupid meetings. I don't know when the next time I'll be able to do that is - classes are starting next week. UHG! I've also been itching to go out to somewhere really fun. Would love to go dancing, but the clubs here are pretty tame, or else, small or really rather quiet. Want loud big music right now! Don't know who to take with me though - no one I know is really into the same stuff as I am.
Greg also suddenly said he was taking off. He's moving back to Ontario apparently. Really took us by surprise - not sure exactly what the reasons are - I mean, I guess he doesn't have his job out here any more, and there is an ex-girlfriend he may get back with in Ontario, but that doesn't seem to be the whole story. It's really too bad, he was wicked fun.
I dunno what else to say - oh! Treebeard sent me a t-shirt in the mail yesterday - it's really neat, except its a tad small. Kinda makes me feel like I should be saying "Read my tits, Treebeard rocks!" Anyhow, it's still very good. I'm totally their #1 fan.
Okay - I guess I should be getting ready to go to school today. Need to do a short presentation, then must work on the submission for the conference in Arizona this spring... Must also talk to my secondary supervisor about money-stuff. And prepare for my big school-meeting tomorow.
posted by traxis @ 8:19 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home