Sunday, August 18, 2002

I think I'm almost done unpacking! All I need now is another few toteboxes for extra clothes and junky stuff, then some sort of filing system and perhaps a catchall for the office. I am so happy this is all coming together. I've been able to sleep well for the first time in ages.

Yesterday while at the little shopping center (slightly bigger than Gloucester center), I was so happy I was smilling and looked like I must have been a retard. The shopping center is perfect; it has: a Zellers, Sears, and Safeway (grocers), Blockbuster, HMV, Radioshack, LaSenza, Suzy Shier, Payless Shoes, a dollar store, a food court (with New York Fries, and Edo), a Shopers Drugmart, a hair product store, a Coles bookstore, and an Alberts family restaurant (where Chris and I go out for breakfast all the time). PERFECT.

Today I'm going to work on school stuff, then finish more unpacking/putting things away. Will also try to put up some of my cd cases/decoration on my walls in my room. Will also watch Amelie on dvd that I got yesterday (at HMV at the perfect little shopping center)! Youpie! So good!

posted by traxis @ 9:06 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary