Thursday, July 25, 2002

I've been working my ass off these last few days. I've now completed the revisions to my paper, almost done the reference section, and about to start outlining and writing the analysis section. I've also fixed up the ethics approval and will shortly be completing the ethics and methods packages. I've also helped organize offices for students, and formalize our grad student group, provided a grant application and communiqued back and forth with students, faculty, guest speakers, and our adminstrators. It's been a pain in the neck trying to organize all these groups of people who simply don't respond to e-mails or aren't aware of the VERY PRESSING timeline for this project.
Afterall, I'm leaving town in less than 48 hours. Grrr...

Yesterday dance class was pretty fun, we learned to Salsa which will be neat to use in clubs and stuff. Chris and I went to dinner for ribs afterwards and everything was fun, then we had a serious and difficult talk about jealousy (on my part) again. I know it's stupid to act jealous, and he has given me no reason to feel that way, but I can't help it. I will try to keep it in check though. Anyways. Today we are going to jog in the afternoon (I got a new special jogging "outfit" for hot weather), and then we have a golf lesson in the evening.

Tomorrow, I will run around getting signatures for the grant applications and submit those, then finish work on my school stuff, go watch Goldmember with a group of friends at 2:30, go hang out, go watch David Wilcox at the fair, then come home. I leave Saturday at noon, so I have done some laundry to get ready to pack by Friday night! Oh so many things to do!

posted by traxis @ 11:31 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary