My secondary supervisor rocks.
(sigh)
P.Sup. made me wake up at 6 am so I could go to a stupid 8:30 am meeting where he looked at me with disapointed eyes, then told me that I could go hang out somewhere else while he reviewed my work. He then called me back an hour later and tore my sentence structure, paragraph formation and paper organization apart. Then told me to redo it (again x 50 times) and write three new sections for FRIDAY. AS IF!
S.Sup. met me for the 10 am meeting, offered to do work, thanked me for my comments and hard work. Then she put a program on disk for me to take away, provided me with $50 for participant compensation, basically gave me a brand new laptop to do the work on wherever I wanted to do it, and then invited me to come knit with her in the afternoon.
Night and fucking day.
posted by traxis @ 12:28 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home