Monday, July 15, 2002

Going to go sign the lease! Going to go sign the lease!
Slept so wonderfully last night. No more stress. Did a bit of work today, despite getting an e-mail from my supervisor who chastised me for not being speedy enough with my revisions.
Bastard.
Like I have other things going on in my life seems to be an alien concept to him. Grrrr...
Whatever. The more he nags, the less I want to do.

In other news, Morrissey is coming to town in August! We're going to go see him, and it's a nice little venue so I'll get to see Moz up close... however he's all old and fat now, so the magic is gone. We'll also be seeing April Wine and David Wilcox at the Klondike days (like the Ex) before I leave and Bob Dylan at the end of August. I hope to go see Reverend Horton Heat in Ottawa while I'm there, and Treebeard are having a few shows nowadays so I might get to see them too. That would rock!

Tonight, I will finish cleaning up, hopefully do some more laundry, then read a bunch of paper for the office. Tomorrow morning I have an office meeting at 10 am, then I'm free to work on school stuff for the rest of the day. Should go work out and stuff but that's about all I have! Once I get a good chunk of work done, and then finish my finance issues by the end of this week when my transfer goes through and all my housing problems are fixed, my life will be SO much happier!

posted by traxis @ 4:09 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary