Read both articles, wrote up some outline/basic work for my supervisor, and went to the meeting. I asked good questions and answered others correctly. I made my supervisor quite happy I think. Next meeting is Friday so I'll have time to work on stuff before then. We're also bringing our group out to dinner in July, with 'guests' (boyfriends, wife) thanks to the work we did for an Encyclopedia entry we did last term.
After the very successful meeting, went to lunch with Brad, Wendy, Emily and Brad's friend Garett. I enjoyed my food, but not some of the company. After deciding not to be friends with Wendy anymore, she continues to piss me off even more each time I see her. Anyways, went back to the office after that, did some work, then went to downtown for errands. Bought the new TMBG CD (No!) which kicks wierdo butt, it's very child-oriented, but whimsically so. I also got a "best of" Crowded House, which is just really nice. Also got tons of groceries, all at great prices; about 2kg of skinless, boneless chicken breasts, three boxes of Count Choccula cereal, jam and marmalade, spinach and corn. This cost me a total of 31$! The cereal usually costs 6$ per box! AMAZING!
Came home, had a shower because it's disgustingly hot and humid here, then cleaned my BBQ and added lava rock to it. BBQ'd dinner while reading outside on my balcony, then called Paula. Did some mending while watching "To the Moon" on NOVA (PBS rocks!). Now I'll be going to the driving range with Neil and then finish my novel in the evening.
Another full day tomorrow, but it'll be work-satisfying. Also, soon getting a pile of paper off my desk - always a good thing.
Still no news from Chris... only 5 and a half more days!
posted by traxis @ 7:18 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home