Tuesday, June 18, 2002

I'm bored. BORED.
Cleaned up my room, watered the plants, cleaned and fix a few pairs of shoes, worked a bit on school stuff, and preparing the pasta salad for tonight's "picnic" (which'll be held at the office, in doors since it's nice and rainy outside). Will probably go to the library to pick up a bilingualism book and then to the grocerers for pesto sauce (for the pasta salad).
I wrote a little e-mail to Chris last night, giving him some news of what's been going on with our friends and at the office. No reply yet. Ah well - I know him and the team are really busy. I actually couldn't sleep last night - had too many coffees in the evening - had a stomach ache and racing mind because of that. Uhg. Finally got to bed at around 4 am, had been reading "Rocket Boys" a lot - really great book. The movie "October Sky" was made about this book - some kids trying to make rockets in their coal-minning West Virginia town in the 50's. Good stuff. Anyhow, because I went to bed so late, woke up late.
And now I'm bored. Argh.
Should really go to the gym today or tomorrow too.
Bored bored bored.

posted by traxis @ 11:06 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary