Sunday, June 16, 2002

Sad kinda.
Chris is gone - he left for Japan at crazy 5 am this morning. We spent all of yesterday running around getting stuff for his trip, and packing. I am pretty exhausted just from doing that. Anyhow, it was good to get to spend that much time with him before he left because he will be gone for like 2 weeks.
Friday Neil Chris and I hung out together throughout the evening - we went for beer at 4:30 next door, then I figured it was stupid to pay $5 for 1 pint of cider, so I invited the over to my apartment for beers and snacks on my balcony. We then went out for cajun food at the little dinner a ways out, and had a great time being bitchy about our co-workers and friends for a while. Neil had a great time, which is good, because he doesn't do that often enough. Chris and I had a good time too - I just crashed though around 10 pm - so I was a little cranky at the end of the evening.
Today, Greg is having a BBQ instead of playing D&D. I'm not sure what the situation is, but I like it. Chris had suggested that it was because Greg wanted to hang out with us all but didn't want to play. Makes sense. In fact, I'm glad I won't have to be sitting there for ever. I've also let them know that I can only devote so many hours to D&D per week. They talk too much and bullshit a lot, so we don't get to play the role playing very much - last week we spent nearly 3 hours debating and only 5 playing at the most! Argh! Whatever, the situation seems to be solving itself.
This week will be quite fun afterall - kinda busy too: Monday have dance class followed by Ikea shopping with Neil (he wants his apartment redecorated by me), Tuesday an evening meeting followed by an office picnic, Wednesday I think we're playing D&D, I don't recall what's going on on Thursday but I'm pretty sure there's something scheduled, and Friday there'll definitely be beer on some patio with some body.
But I'll definitely miss Chris.

posted by traxis @ 9:26 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary