Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Its back on. Chris and I might live together in September.
Sometime last week when Chris said he was going to look into getting a DVD player, and the fact that I just got one recently, I said, "you know, we should really revisit the idea of being housemates". Purely financially, it would be a huge savings to me. But being a smart girl, I left it at that, and didn't bring it back up at all. Chris listens to me, and things don't just drift pass him. If he wanted to talk about living together, he'd bring it up when he was ready.
Yesterday on our way to the park, Chris asked if I was still interested in living in a house, to which I said 'yes', and he suggested that one of his friends and that guy's sister will be moving out of their 2 bedroom home in September. Rent and utilities would equal up to about 500$ a month, which is 50$ less that I'm paying for rent right now, and about 100$ less than I'd be paying in September when rent prices are due to rise. We drove past the house, it looks promissing. And given that we would be transfered the rent lease, it would be way easier than looking for a place from scratch.
So Chris is going to ask what the likelihood of getting that house is after his friend moves out. Then we'll go visit, and figure the details out. Wow.

posted by traxis @ 11:14 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary