Saturday, April 27, 2002

Good day. Yesterday after a very productive meeting with two deans, we went out for beer and it was just great. One of the Deans bought us beer - I swear it would have been the best ad for our school... Welcome to University and our Dean of Students holding two pitchers of beer in one hand and about 8 glasses stacked up 2 feet high in the other!
Went out for Japanese food with Chris after that. Good stuff. I love Inari - so cute! Egg teacosy thing over sweet rice.
Then went back to his place and had hours of fun!
This morning we went to the driving range and I'm getting pretty okay! I can swing consistently and get the ball pretty far and straight. After I took Chris out for Cajun food for lunch, and then we parted ways - he wanted to go look at radios, and I wanted to go walk and window shop. After a bit of shopping (bough yummy bath stuff from Lush and grocery type things), I got home, put stuff away, and then started on some gardening. Talked to my parents on the phone for a while, and now I'm getting to have a guilty pleasure...
I'm watching Kylie Minogue on tv.
Live in concert in Sydney, Australia.
I don't know what it is about her... mesmerizing.
She just exudes sex - I guess all the camera shots trying to look up her dress (half of them successful!) certainly help establish that...
uh...
okay, today I was "sorta" supposed to go to the office to help rearange the furniture, but the fact that the people there called me on my cell twice, then at Chris' really pissed me off - I was going to volunteer, but pestering me about it is just not right. Moreover they didn't plan anything or ask more people to come, so it's all very poorly done.
Oh, she's taking off more clothes now...
Good lord, I hope I look that good when I'm 35 years old.
uh..
You know that Robbie Williams vid, "Kids" holy shit.. now that's sexy. He's such a cutie - except for his freakishly large arms.
Okay.

posted by traxis @ 6:23 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary