traxis on the run
Thursday, April 25, 2002
Okay kids got the picture from the road trip Chris and I took to St. Albert - the big saussage link/dick one!
BUT I don't know how to load it up onto the blog! Argh, Help!
posted by traxis @
8:06 a.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
Oopsy. Chris got me a fitness book as a gift yeste...
Okay, well last night just went downhill from when...
As always my blog last night got erased. Argh. QUI...
Just got in from a Senate function. Holy shit. I'...
My closet is so empty! It was so good to go throu...
Very quick update of the weekend: Friday went to ...
Sorry for not writing kids - I just haven't really...
Uhg. I did my closet too last night - I have two ...
Wow. I threw out 8 pairs of old and broken down s...
Holy crap - Zoolander is great! Watched that along...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home