Cleaning spree continues. Have gone through my pantyhose drawer and thrown out everything with the slightests semblance of a rip or run. Have put away my fitness clothes with my tanktops, and have put away all my new clothes onto hangers and stuff. Did some laundry today, and vaccuumed, fixed the shower curtain, and cleaned up my napkin drawer (can you tell this is systematic?? As if!)
Also, finished my taxes all on my own! Chris had come over last night to help me out with them, but alas we missed a big tax form that accounted for 10K$ of my salary. Of course that impacted the totals tremendously, but anyhow, straightened everything out now. I owe a whopping total of 150$. Not bad. I also did banking today, liquefied an investment because my credit card interest is riddiculous. I'll use that to pay off as much of the debt as possible, then be able to pay for my taxes, rent, and extra course fee from my upcoming paycheques. Finally, I will try to pay off a bit more of the debt, and put the rest of the money AWAY in my locked savings account. I will carry around my credit card with the tiniest balance, and I will be VERY VERY GOOD. REALLY.
Still haven't done school work. Really looked at it today, I don't see why I need to change anything. argh.
I blow dried the fitness book this evening, I'll iron it a bit later. Tired. Been a long day. Tomorrow will be long too.. two major meetings, and more cleaning up the office. I shall be nice and restfull for the rest of the night - jazz station from my digital cable tv, candles, a glass of wine, and ... oh gosh, laundry's done, I guess laundry folding. That's fun. Blah. Hopefully will go out with the kids tomorrow to the pub we've been missing all term... big nachos. I'd also really like to go dancing this weekend, we'll see. MUST DO SCHOOL WORK!
posted by traxis @ 8:20 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home