Okay. I am VERY annoyed with Blogger... argh.
Anyways. Things going okay today. Chris came over after working late into the night on drafting, went for a snack at Timmy's then I gave him a back rub because he didn't have a good drafting table and had worked for 12 hours (!) That all progressed into VERY nice things, and then a lot of silly-ness. Neighbourgs pounded on the wall when it was only 11:20! What losers! Anyhow, he woke up ridiculously early so he could go home and change before heading back to school. I slept in, then took a shower and then made breakfast and lunch (forgot my lunch at home, boo.) Got to the office, started to do work and realized I've lost a really important folder with all this irriplaceable work. Dunno at all where it is! Should finish my report despite this today, with some fun tonight hopefully. Dunno what's in store for tonight, maybe just hanging out. Would like to check out the latin club tomorrow night maybe... show off some of my fancy cha cha or rumba moves!
Bored. Need more coffee. Need to find that folder!
posted by traxis @ 10:56 a.m.


» Home