Friday, June 07, 2002

I HATE AIR CANADA!
Argh! I tried to switch my flight so that I don't show up during the middle of the conference in Ottawa, and stay for 3 weeks, to showing up on the 29th and returning on the 8th, and they said that was impossible, that I wouldn't be able to change my flight because there were no other seats available for Aeroplan all summer. ARGH ARGH ARGH! And so then they gave me hell, because that's what good customer service is all about, afterall. They're going to charge me 35$ to change my flight (again!) or 80$ to file my points "back" into my account (like they're some tangible thing!).
So now, I had to buy a ticket with West Jet and have to pay an additional 80$ to NOT use Air Canada!
Oh, and of course I have to sit on hold for about an hour to GIVE THEM MONEY! How does this make sense????
grrrr.


To cheer me up, I got a poutine, and will now be silly:

Favourite 'M's!
Martini: Cosmopolitan
Man: Chris!
Movie: Barbarella rocks, so many others too though
Makeout place: outside under a starry sky
Mall: Mall of America - good god it's big
Magazine: Jane is okay
Maneuver: 3-point turn!
Meal: Rack of lamb - followed closely by Rissotto (lobster, spinach and parmessan)
Menu: Social in Ottawa
Mom: mine!
Martha-moment: running a top caliber awards night for under 7 grand.
Memory: walking into Hawaii, out of the airport - it was so warm and breezy, the air smelled like flowers and fruit
Muppet: Kermit's little cousin, followed by baby Miss. Piggy
Manic Panic hair colour name: Saphire!
Mellon: Watermellon (especially with vodka in it!)
Mission statement: "to be recognized gallactically and intergallactically!" - President Fraser, UofA
Male lead: Ashton Kuchar being a hillarious cutie in "Dude Where's my car?", Zoolander was great too.
Mailman: the guy who was practicing for marathons, so he ran the route, thus we got the mail at 7 am everyday exactly.
Moisturizer: Rocky Mountain House Beeswax skin stick, it's cheap as hell too.

Oops, my dad's on line 1, gotta go.

posted by traxis @ 11:29 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary