Working on "business plans" for the office - bunch of bullshit bureaucracy if you ask me. Whatever. This week is due to be pretty easy meeting-wise. A few early morning ones on Wednesday but that's about it. Will indulge Brad by actually trying on business plans. Frustrating kinda though - the person who lead our business plan discussion group was a total loser and didn't take a good record of what we said, so the notes don't make sense at times. Also, there's no creativity involved in the process which makes this just that much more boring.
Yesterday the BBQ at Greg's was good. I talked to him about D&D a bit, he said he was on the verge of quitting the campaign because he hates the way it eats up so much of one of his only days off, especially when its so beautiful outside. I told him how I was getting frustrated with the game being so slow and us just talking and not being smart about the campaign. He agreed. He suggested that we get together every week still, but do something like go play in the park or have BBQ's or just hang. I concur.
Miss Chris - haven't heard from him yet. Will hopefully get an e-mail from him by tomorrow night - their first competition will have occured by then.
posted by traxis @ 8:26 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home