Saturday, June 22, 2002

I have such a wonderful boyfriend... Even though he's in Japan, he's called me three times (twice in a row) to let me know what he's been up to, how his team is doing, and how much he misses me.
Today I'm going to Calgary for an all-day meeting (hence why I'm up so damn early on a Saturday). Tomorrow I have D&D, and must vaccum my house. Monday I have office meetings and have to finish my school work. Not too exciting, eh?
I think I'm going to ask Chris if he wants to join me in Ottawa for my conference in August... it would be nice to have him there, plus it would be a little road trip. I could easily pay for gas and loggings for the both of us - and it would be cheaper for two than to fly me down alone. Have to think of the right time to ask... I'm not sure he'd be able to afford the time, he's got a lot of schoolwork pending, but we'll see.
Have managed to keep myself pretty busy this last week - being at home is kinda boring but I've managed. I went on a little shopping spree Thursday night, but most of the clothes were practical golf-appropriate things (like beige shorts, a polo shirt, capris). Whatever, I figure I'll be spending next to nothing this weekend, and for most of next week too... it'll balance out.
I'm not sure how the trip down to Calgary is going to go today - what with Wendy being there.. I'm not sure I like her at all anymore, I mean she has been there for me in the past, but she is such a flirt, and gets herself into so much trouble all the time, and especially since the focus is always on her and she's always pessimistic, it is very tiring. I also don't forgive her for what she's done to Grant and Tamsen yet... the whole time the fiasco was falling out it was always "oh poor me!" not "I'm wrong" or "poor Tamsen". I think I'd like to talk to Tamsen in person about that... ask why she ISN"T angry at Wendy... I dunno, maybe it would be rude. It can wait a while, and if the right time comes, I'll ask.
Okay, I need to finish up and go now!

posted by traxis @ 6:37 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary