Tuesday night at the driving range wasn't too bad - got 100 yards and a bit of loft consistently. I went home and went to bed.
Wednesday was actually pretty productive; I had a participant first thing in the morning, followed by a meeting w ith Carmen afterwards. Went home after a bit of work at the office, and actually fell asleep! Went to the post office to pick up Chris' surprise. Got some movies at the video store too. Watched Orange County and Oceans 11 on DVD. Orange County sucked. The commentary on Oceans 11 was pretty hillarious, definitely recommend. Ate spinach and chicken salad (with pepercorn ranch dressing). Went for a beer with Neil in the evening, but it was kinda awkward and forced. The highlight of the day was getting a call from Chris. He was in Nagasaki (sp?) and was missing me a lot. Told me all about his adventures, and how he wished I were there with him - so sweet! I really miss him, people simply can't fill his shoes, he's way more fun than all of them combined.
Thursday (today) woke up late, went to the grocers, came home, read, did chores, went to the office, ate lunch, then went to my meeting. Came home, watched Gossaford park which was long and confusing and way more dull then I though it would be. BBQ'd some supper, then brought the videos back to the store. Went for a nice long walk at the same time - I was feeling rather down, missing Chris and feeling out of sorts. Walked very far, picked up a few things at the neat stores in the neighbourghood. Came home, had a shower and felt quite a bit better. Watched more TV, did a bit of work, had a snack, and my parents called.
Tomorrow I have a school meeting in the morning, then an office meeting at 2 pm. Nothing fun. Well, the psych kids are going to the beach on Saturday, but I'm not sure I'm interested in doing that. It's ridiculously hot and humid and I'm always sweating, last thing I want to do is put myself in an even sweatier place. It may be fun to just hang out at home and read novels, or else go to the market, something.
Chris comes back on Monday, thank god. I really miss him! I want my normal life back!
Uhg. Now watching Behind the Music on Garbage which is kinda cool. Still munchy - hmmm...could go for another grilled cheese sandwich.
posted by traxis @ 11:25 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home