Sunday, June 30, 2002

Youpie! Only 25 and a half more hours!
After the post last night things got incredibly better. The thunderstorm was marvelous and it cooled the whole place down a lot. I finished writing my project and sent it out, and listened to treebeard some more. They're a bunch of good old boys. I hope they have a show while I'm in Ottawa! That would be so perfect!
I made pasta for supper, watched Airheads on tv - not good, except Steve Buchemi with long hair was hillarious! Missed the end, whatever - I'm sure he gets the girl, the record contract and a bunch of fans.
I got some calls too, my parents called, talked with David some, which was good. He's finally buying stuff, so he's REALLY enjoying the money he's making. I'm happy for him, but I know what a slippery downwards slope it is! Watchout!
Then Neil called, the plan was to go bowling. All the kids that I called weren't in so I left three messages, no one called back, so the plan was for Neil, Dan and me to go bowling.
While I was waiting for Neil and Dan to call to say they were coming to pick me up, I got a call from Chris! It was so great to hear from him, as usual. Told him all the boring worky stuff I've done this week, he was proud of me for having complete all that work, but I was kinda complaining! Anyhow we chatted some, he told me his missed me lots, and gave me his itinerary for his flight home. I will try to surprise him at the airport tomorrow! I think that would be totally great!
After we hung up, Dan called, so I went to meet them downstairs. We went bowling at our favourite place, played three games, in which I got a high score of 101. Yes, we suck. Dan had a lot more fun this time, last time he was having a really rough week or so, so that was good. Afterwards we went to a bar and had 1 or 2 drinks. We did a lot of story telling, which was cool, and just hung out. Night ended at like 12:30 am.
Came home, went to bed, dreamt weird fantasy homes were for rent ridiculously cheap - preoccupation or sign? Anyways, woke up at noon.
Good day.

posted by traxis @ 11:33 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary