Happy Canada Day to everyone!
It's gorgeous and not too hot outside, will definitely go out to the park tonight to enjoy this day. Watched a bit of the celebrations in Ottawa on CBC - a little too much CBC shilling, but Buffy Ste. Marie was on, and holy crap, that was impressive! I've never really heard her sing, and it was GOOD! Will look into this some more!
Got a Canada Day e-mail from Johnny - he's out somewhere in Europe or the mediteranian. He'll be going to London next weekend for Gay Pride - wow. I'll be lucky if I get to go to the beach next weekend! Some people, eh? :)
Been in a ridiculously giddy and excited mood all day, I've been shaking my ass to Cat Steven's "Another Saturday Night" while dusting, and went on a cleaning spree of my bathroom. Can't wait to see Chris!
Another Saturday night and I aint got nobody
I got some money 'cause I just got paid
And how I wish I had someone to talk to
I'm in an awful way!
posted by traxis @ 10:32 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home