Thursday, July 18, 2002

Going camping! Going camping! Will do nothing but read my novel and play. It's raining right now and it'll be beautiful and cool in the mountains! Got to vaccum and do laundry! Almost done packing and will complete preparing food in about an hour! Going to sleep in tomorrow then work on psych stuff from home. My work at the office is done for this week, totally done. Ah!
I was so crabby this afternoon, Chris and I went to dinner at a nice Spanish restaurant and just relaxed. So much better now.

I watched this stupid sitcom "Raising Dad" which stars that geeky dad from "Full House". I can't believe he got another gig after being the looser on "America's Funniest Home Videos" What is this world coming to?

posted by traxis @ 8:48 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary