Yesterday I had a pretty full day at school - my supervisor was actually really happy with my work, so I was elated! We got lots done and then Chris and I met up with a big bunch of friends to celebrate Tamsen and Grant's engagement. We went out to supper, then had desert at another cafe, and finally went to the Fringe Festival grounds for a walk. We had a great time. And after one failed attempt at getting a balloon animal hat (from this whackjob carnie - uhg!) Chris bought me a really great balloon hat from someone who was much more talented and proffessional. It's an orange monkey riding a blue motorcycle. He's got goggles and a scarf, and the whole thing is a hat. It is so totally amazing.
Today I'm going to do work, then run a few errands to pick up necessities for the house (I need a curtain, and some tote boxes for all my extra clothes) then going to go drop off my work at my supervisor's house, meet Chris for working out, pick choke cherries at school, then come home for a nice dinner. Hopefully Chris'll put together his desk so I have something other than my lap to work on, then Sunday we've been invited to Neil's for supper. Perfect weekend!
posted by traxis @ 10:54 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home