Next huge project was this newsletter I was working on, supposedly with someone else from the office, which took a ton of work, and I did most of it on my own. Brad was a huge help, and the thing looks really good right now, it's going to be online, so I'll put the post to it up in a little while. I've brought it to some meetings to distribute copies to the members, to date, I've had nothing but excellent responses about how lovely it is. Very proud.
Finally the last few days have been hectic with our Orientation for the new students. We've had lots of trouble getting funding for it, and other roadblocks have come into play, but after a few late nights of work, and a lot of running around by Chris, it all came out really well. It was funny actually - we had the head dentist and CEO of the company barbecue for us for like 2 hours. He was a really good sport about it.
Now it's been a little difficult calming back down to a normal routine, not being all high strung and on edge, which resulted in an argument between Chris and I last night, but I think things'll be better now, less work and more normalcy.
Next big event is our housewarming party on Saturday - will be good to see some kids we haven't seen in a while, and break up the monotony of working and just hanging out at home.
posted by traxis @ 12:26 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home