traxis on the run
Saturday, August 09, 2003
Can you believe that I bought (and fit into) a size 7/8 skirt? I'm in shock.
I guess excercising does work... damn!
posted by traxis @
3:53 p.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
I am SO in love with the Flaming Lips! The song "...
First you get the money... Are you aware that, eve...
Last night, right towards the end of Shadowrun, a ...
Okay, so it's been 90 minutes since I last posted ...
So there, Blogger. I've done it MYSELF, without y...
Yay! I have reconnected with a very good friend f...
Hurrah! My friend Dan and Alison are back! They ...
Why am I craving cherry flavoured Vicks throat dro...
In the last 24 hours, we have finished moving ever...
Le Bien - can see the light at the end of the movi...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home