Are you aware that, even though the rental price is a reasonable $20-something, carpet rentals, when you have to buy the cleaning solution and the anti-foaming (anti-foaming???) stuff, and put down a deposit - the total comes to FIFTY-FOUR FREAKING DOLLARS?!?!?!
Then you get the power...
In other news, Brad totally sucks. He was totally imposing at roleplaying yesterday (so your character should do this, and the NPC should do that, and this is what the rules mean, and I've only been playing this game as long as the other newbies but I think I know everything, blah blah blah blah blah!). ALSO he isn't letting us know when the next D&D game is going to start (it is due for Sunday, but I want to know what I can plan for the rest of my weekend...) and isn't doing his job at the grad student organization thingie Dan and I are a part of... JERK.
And then you get the, furniture?
Still no luck finding a rug - the one at the "As Is" section at Ikea was gone. Also, no reading chair. Have seriously considered buyiing a loveseat for the living room and taking back my armchair - much better use of the space. Also looking for a liquor cabinet/bookcase, and some storage for the linnens. I wanted baskets, but Chris thinks they won't balance on the shelves we have. Sigh.
In other news... I ate almost an entire apple and only had a moderate allergic reaction in my mouth (not so much outside my mouth or in my throat). Not the smartest thing to do, given my REALLY BAD allergies to fresh fruit, but it was worth the 3 Benadryl, 2 pints of milk, and total grogginess for that great feeling your teeth and gums get bitting into the skin and flesh of the fruit. Ahhhhh...
posted by traxis @ 10:44 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home