Am I scheduling my final exam for stats? No, I am cowering under the desk avoiding it.
How to justify not working on stats exam review
1. Move. We are supposed to move house starting today - however we still have not been given a key to the new house. Am starting to get ansy.
2. Finally make progress on research. Sure, NOW I have daycares to go to, children to test, and data to collect. Sigh.
3. Make the weather too bloddy hot to do anything. 'Nuff said.
4. Go out with an outdoorsy boy, who'll take you fishing, golfing, cycling, ANYTHING that doesn't involve being near the books and notes.
5. Make the exam so scary, difficult and important that you'll do anything, even clean out the fridge, rather than study or schedule the damn thing.
I know I need to contact the prof. Uhg. Will suck it up and do it today. I hate school.
posted by traxis @ 8:52 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home