Also, got the loan agreement signed this weekend (after a rather frustrating wait - I don't know WHY I can't speak up, politely, professionally, for myself - I either sit and stew or come off like a total bitch). Anyhow, that means by the end of the week I will be in good financial shape! Finally!
Now, if I could only really sit down and read my work. Have not been able to read more than 1 paragraph without having to get up, check something online, or get laundry, or hell, do ANYTHING other than read. Very very bored, but NEED to get this done.
Weekend was good. Went to see Legally Blonde: Red, White and Blonde with some friends on Friday, which was okay - some of it was very funny, and the rest was Americanaticism, and some really brain dead jokes. Went out for a few coffees afterwards which was very fun. Got to find out what all my friends dream about - always a great conversation topic.
Saturday ran around for errands, then went fishing. Didn't catch anything, but Chris caught two pike that were under the size limit. Went to WEM for a bit, since we wanted to go to the awesome grocers there, browsed through Forever 21 - it's so hard to be frugal! Watched About Schmidt which was good but totally depressing. The acting was good, but again, it wasn't really believable or anything, at least I don't think. We might go see Spellbound tonight, which would be nice - a documentary will be "believable" if nothing else.
Sunday was very VERY blah, rainy all day and mostly grey. Did get some housework done, then when we had a break from the rain, decided to go berry picking. Got nearly 2 L of Saskatoons! Unexpected yield! Anyhow, after, decided that I didn't want to cook, so went to East Side Mario's for dinner. Went fishing for a while more afterwards - neither of us got anything. There was a guy who had caught a fish that's restricted, and although he wasn't going to take it home, he had kept it on a stringer to take a picture. The dad was very very slow in getting the camera from back home (it took like an hour) so the fish, although still alive, likely wasn't doing too well after all that. Also saw some people trying to chop down a tree in the park fore firewood! I don't know why people can't just follow the law. It's not freakin' hard! ARGH!
Okay - must try to get more reading done. I HATE THIS!
posted by traxis @ 1:46 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home