Monday, June 16, 2003

Eek! New posting format!?
Still in Ottawa, things are nice and relaxing, spending the day reading Anthony Bourdain cooking stories. Had most awesome Indian food for lunch today, and then went and bought a shirt at Price Club. Haven't done any work since the conference.
That, by the way, went okay - Hamilton is nice when the weather cooperates, saw Chris' old house, and some hangouts. Got rear ended by a moron who didn't understand post-accident proceedures. Everything is okay, just will cause lots of paperwork when I return the car tomorrow.
Went into TO both on the way to the conference and back. Bought some very VERY lovely bed sheets and duvet cover from Caban (the fantastic housing goods store by the people who brought us Club Monaco). Also bought a bunch of cheese, olives, other preserves, bread and pate at the St Lawrence Market - accompanied by a few bottles of wine and some French sparkling lemonade, made for a fantastic supper.
Didn't get to see Paula again before she's left for home - that's okay, it was a fluke that we saw each other at all. Will try to hang with Carlen once more this week - must call her tonight.
Cannot wait to get back home though - miss Chris a lot. Also, I've not been very productive out here - I think I needed a rest, to catch up on sleep and to just take it easy - but I have tons of things that need to be done back home, and I'm just about ready to start back up.

posted by traxis @ 1:57 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary