traxis on the run
Monday, April 28, 2003
Going to Arizona tomorrow. Will be out of touch for about a week, I think. Don't think you can rob my house while I'm gone, Chris will kick your ass.
posted by traxis @
8:46 p.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
What do you get when you mix two cans of spray pai...
Almost done GSA! There are only 6 official days l...
T minus 53 days. My birthday is coming up and giv...
I have a new website - again. BUT this time I've ...
Procrastination - makes nothing happen - procrasti...
So I didn't get any scholarships. Again. This is...
Back to school/work part time now. Have been fairl...
Uhg, So I'm incredibly sick and other than a few m...
Conference is today. Didn't sleep very much last n...
(sigh) so just finished watching the Academy Award...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home