Saturday, April 19, 2003

T minus 53 days.

My birthday is coming up and given that somehow I've become poor again, I'm really REALLY looking forward to prezzies!

My wish list:
Digital camera
palm pilot with internet hookup capabilities and stuff- still not sure if this is something I really want, it only really surfaces whenever I have to lug my laptop to school or on a business trip
hell, if I could get anything, I'd love a car

Likely, I will get money, some small things like a novel or two and maybe something household-y.

Would kinda like that I'd be given things more specific than cash - sometimes... like gift certificates to stores or something. Not sure. When it's cash I just put it in the bank, then pay bills and stuff with it. Not very fun.

Also very VERY bored with what is out there right now. Went to the record shop yesterday, Chris bought some old-man-music, but I have been waiting for something to hit me over the head with its greatness. Nothing yet. Was kind of intrigued with AFI, but they're just old gothy stuff. Would like something totally new that is like nothing I've ever heard before - you know, like when you can't stop listening to it because its so amazing. I think the last few albums that I got like that have been pretty mainstream, but I don't care if it's new or old, mainstream or more off-kilter.

Stuff like: Bjork's Homogenic, Madona's Ray of light, Gorrillaz, No Doubt's Rock Steady, I don't know.

Totally off topic, watched Jackass last night with Chris and Dan. Was paradoxical and had martinis while watching the movie.











Dude, I don't know, but this guy is pretty damn hot for a 32 year old.
It was a totally ridiculous movie, which made it even better - and the fact that a lot of male nudity (and most of it nice, svelt, hairless-body nuditiy) was included, well, who can argue with that?

posted by traxis @ 7:28 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary