Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Back to school/work part time now.
Have been fairly darn productive despite still not feeling 100%.

Watching CTV(which is live feeding CNN - sigh). It's a holy mess right now, people are trying to celebrate and take down propaganda pictures and statues, but it's not, I don't know, the people aren't being very effective. I don't know. It's good for the people to be out and enjoying their freedom, but that freedom may yet be premature - and the dangers of being out on streets which are but short KMs from heavy fighting - it doesn't seem safe at all.

Anyhow, that's not for me to judge.

Have been trying to clean up loose ends all week - such as doing taxes, paying bills, changing my cellphone provider. Went back to pay-per-use, instead of a heafty minute package (which I know I won't ever use up now that we aren't working at the office anymore). Unfortunately when I did switch the plan I lost a voice mail Chris had left while he was in Japan this last summer. I was so sad that I didn't save it some other way or get to keep it in my voicmal archive. It said:
"Hi Elaine, it's Chris, I'm calling from Japan - I can't believe your cellphone is turned off [this was in the early days of my new compact cell, didn't understand how to set the voicemail delay yet!]! Ah well, we're playing our first game tonight [of Robocup] and everything is going really really well. I'll try to call you again maybe later, okay. Miss you!"

Sad!

posted by traxis @ 7:29 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary