Personally, still very busy - Been trying to get everything done which alone is nearly doing me in, but still seem to be able to get it all done. Have been fighting off getting a cold, everyone here has gotten it. Went to Calgary on Wednesday for a meeting, it was retarded. Brad and this other kid from Council went with me and they were gross. Friday we had a guest lecturer in the department, went out to dinner with her. It was okay, didn't get to enjoy too much of it as I had a bunch of other stuff which I had to run to and fro between events. Saturday went shopping (Yay!) for cute summery clothing. Have resolved to wear clothes that are colourful again after having bought the best tropical-print pyjama pants at La Sensa early this month. Also saw a pic of myself in Vegas where I wore beige pants and a white blouse - I looked great, bright and light (as in breezy) - a very good look. So bought a loose knit tan sweater, blue cargo capris, a green polo, a burgandy short sleeved dress shirt, a yellow tank... and today I got a cream coloured suit (for conferences) and a tan short-sleeved sweater.
Went to Laser Quest today which was okay as an event for the office. I dunno, I'm just tired. I want the office term to be over, but I really don't know how it's going to impact me financially and otherwise when I don't work there anymore. No new word about my PT job possibility... I dunno, if it doesn't start right away that'll be okay - so much I still need to do.
Oh, we also saw Die Another Day at the cheapie theater - it pretty much sucked.
posted by traxis @ 10:57 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home