Ah yes, I have appointments booked straight from 9:00 am till 4:00 pm.
Someone shoot me!
So I've been good (as good as I can be) all my first month back to school. I've gone to every class, every meeting, done pretty much all the work that I had to do. I've run participants for my study, I actually should be done one of my studies by next week. I've done most of my homework, and have been able to convincingly make up the rest. I've eaten very little junky food, I've tried to work out as much as my schedule allows me. I've not bought anything fancy expensive for myself except my two little sprees: miniatures paint, and one workout outfit that was a little pricier than I would have liked.
So what is the result?
Doing okay in school (however this has never been a huge issue), getting lots and lots done, saved up enough money for paying off one visa bill in its entierty (wow!) and 1K off another, and have put away enough money to pay for my trip to Las Vegas in less than two weeks. I however, have not lost any weight, I've been extremely exhausted, feeling on the point of burning out at times, got very moody/depressed this weekend and was just a pain to deal with. Uhg.
I don't know.
I can't wait to get out of here for a week when we go south. I have not had a proper out-of-town vacation since.... since (thinking back ot undergrad)... since (hmmm, highschool?)... since I think the time I went to Panama, and that was with my parents, to visit relatives, and apparantly have old men whistle at me when I was 14.
It's been 10 frikking years.
Uhg.
Can't wait to retire.
posted by traxis @ 8:00 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home