Actually did work this week - lots for the office, and working for my studies as well too. Trying to finish a paper for tomorrow, if that doesn't work, well I can send it on Friday when I get to Toronto. Other than that, most financial stuff has been cleared up, and going to take it easy on my holidays.
Parents are back from their trip, they seemed to have a good time. That's really great, and they have like a million pictures to show us when we get to Ottawa.
Oh, and my tuition article, somehow my supervisor was sent the article (yikes!) but he likes it! Shock of the century!
Will try to update at some point while I'm in Ontario. X, call my cell or my old home number to make plans! I will call you when I get to Ottawa on the 18th.
Merry Christmas!
posted by traxis @ 12:16 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home