Sunday, November 24, 2002

This book is MINE!


While searching for very expensive Andy Warhol things to gawk at on e-bay, I stumbled across this book. It is very rare, and a first edition hardcover with the dustjacket still present and in good condition. I have seen less well preserved versions at the Used and Rare Books section at Chapters for over $400. I paid a whopping $21. SO VERY GOOD.

posted by traxis @ 11:43 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary