traxis on the run
Thursday, December 05, 2002
Here it is!
MY ARTICLE ON TUITION
posted by traxis @
9:41 a.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
So this project, you know, "Beginning School Mathe...
Procrastination! Prooooooocrastination! (I wonder ...
Uhg, so I didn't get NSERC. All that work for the...
This book is MINE! While searching for very expe...
What a day! I wish all of them could be like this...
I am incredibly sick. Blah. It started on Friday ...
So Chris and I did the wierdest thing yesterday - ...
Why oh why are there always dishes in the sink?
Back from Ottawa - it's been a few days, but I've ...
After nearly two years of having owned and loved m...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home