Sunday, December 29, 2002

Oh my god.
Erin just wrote to me!
I cannot believe it! She's doing well and all is happy and pretty good in her life. I want to write her a huge e-mail but I simply don't know where to start. Will think about it for a bit before sitting down and typing.

Another Oh my god. Got a 9 (out of 9) in my program evaluation course! Tada! I AM smart after all! I knew I nailed the presentations but I wasn't so sure about my paper... I can't wait to tell Chris about it... Will also tell my supervisor so he can realize that I DO work hard on some things.

The last two days have been pretty good. Yesterday my parents decided it would be nice to take a little hike on some trails not too far from home. It was such a relief actually walking outside and doing a bit of excersize. I've felt like a couch potato these last few weeks, and eating all the extra food hasn't helped. After that, we went to the shopping center where I made like a bandit with sales! Got these cute low square jeans from the Gap ($30), a blouse, vest, and t-shirt from Jaccob (each $20, the t-shirt $10) and put it together for a very cute outfit which I practiced today. I haven't spent like crazy at all this trip... other than these purchases and the running shoes and undies from Urban Outfitters, I've been pretty thrifty. After shopping, had some dinner at home and watched the extended DVD tracks of LOTR part 1 with my brother.

Today I went out with X for the afternoon, shopping then to Timmy's (seems she's spending quite a bit of time there :) ) Ran into Adam at the bookstore and chatted with him for a bit. Had a great time with X. And given that we had been talking about Erin just this afternoon it was doubly wierd that she wrote today!

Anyhow, going to TO again tomorrow... Chris will be picking me up... missed him quite a bit, things simply aren't as exciting when we're not together. Get to meet the whole extended family. Eek! He's out right now with some of his undergrad buddies, so that's good for him. Totally want to let him know all the suprises that I've been bombarded with these last few minutes!

posted by traxis @ 6:26 p.m.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary