Chris and I have been cleaning the house on our little spare time. It feels so much better to have things a bit more organized. I felt bad asking him to keep things more tidy, I didn't want to make it like I was putting his stuff in storage or telling him how to live his life. Anyhow, he's been happy (I think) to get rid of some junk and put the stuff he cares about in better, safer places.
Other than this type of stuff, life is pretty much the same; busy with meetings, classes, office and fun stuff. Will be very dilligent about school and saving money, have done both well up to date this week! We shall see how long this last :)
Going to Jasper in two weeks with Chris' department. That will be a great way to spend our 1 year anniversary. I can't believe it's only been a year! Unfortunately had to give up the grad student conference in BC for it, but I'm much happier using my weekend to do fun stuff than office stuff.
Okay, must get back to reading!
posted by traxis @ 11:28 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home