I'm sorry.
I DO have things to write about, fun things, lots of things.
But I'm SO busy with school dammit. I hate being good. I've been doing all my homework, sometimes doing it ahead of time, and going to classes and meetings and all.
Have no time to write, then when I do have time I do some brain-relaxing thing like watching Entertainment Tonight or read Rolling Stone.
Totally utterly no brains needed.
So, the biggies for the last week... been trying to come up with ways to save money and try to be good and pay back my credit cards. I hate it! Like tonight I'm going to the Big mall and I'm going to have to be very careful about what I get, and even when I'm doing that I'll feel like crap because I'm buying stuff and spending money. I need outdoor equipment because I'm going to Jasper next weekend with Chris and his department. I know that's going to cost money too, so I feel frustrated about that too! Grrr!
And soon after we're going to Las Vegas. I mean we've figured out one of the cheapest ways of going, but still, that's $1k that I could be paying back to myself. I dunno.
I hate money. You'd think with a TAship and money from my office job I'd be okay? Well no. And the money that I am owed (and not the money that I owe) isn't coming in fast enough. Do not like that. Right now, I think I'm owed nearly $200. I also have to get a plane ticket and that's going to set me back another $800, oh and the other conference I'm going to cost me $145 to register for... oh I forgot to mention that was in US DOLLARS! Eek!
Need to get big scholarship.
posted by traxis @ 8:50 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home