I have had the most insane two weeks.
I will do a blog on Las Vegas later, but this is something I really need to announce out there!
I think I was offered a job as a consultant in this fantastic little company that's a hybrid between a think tank and a problem solving swat team. This is exactly the kind of thing I want to be doing. Using all my talents (not just the research and teaching ones) and working on projects, varied project, different positions - not the same thing day after day, year after year.
It sound amazing. And they want to see about getting me in ASAP. I think I'd be able to work PT after May 1. THIS is why I chose to work at the GSA - without that experience I'd never be recruited/offered a job like this.
posted by traxis @ 6:17 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home